Businesses are now using many forms of social media to help pull in additional customers based on mutual acquaintances and likes. Adding a Book Now button to your Facebook business page can be a big step in encouraging these customers to take the next step and actually book an appointment.
By eliminating the additional steps for the customer to pursue to actually make that appointment, you have a higher likelihood of the customer going through with the booking.
Here are the steps to add the Book Now button to your Facebook page:
1. Log in as an admin to your business Facebook account.
2. Click on Business App Store to see the MyTime App.
3. Select the Connect button
4. A modal will appear requesting permission for MyTime to manage your business connection to Facebook. Select "Continue".
5. You will then be prompted to sign in to your MyTime account and then select which one of the accounts you want MyTime to be linked to.
6. Next, confirm your settings, then select "Continue".
7. Confirm linking.
8. Once linking is confirmed, select "Done".
The Book Now button will now appear on your Facebook page as seen in the screenshot below.