You can be up and running, ready to take card payments in under 5 minutes with the plug & play capabilities of the Link/2500 pin-pad. Follow the few short steps below to set up your new card terminal.
- Connect the included power cable by removing the flap on the right side of the Link/2500
- On the pin-pad press 2634. A menu will display showing your WiFi status & battery status. The WiFi indicator will be white, indicating the Link/2500 pin-pad is not connected to WiFi. Press the F key above the red X
- Select Tetra Admin
- Select 3-Configure Wi-Fi
- NOTE* If you are using this device for your mobile services it will need to connect to your MyTime device via a personal hotspot. Please activate your hotspot before moving to the next step. A Bluetooth connection option will be released for the Link/2500 in Q4 2020.
- Select 2-Scan Networks
- Click on your wireless network and enter the password *use the numbers on the keypad to input the WiFi password, use the # key to input symbols, use the yellow key to backspace/delete*
- The device will confirm to connect, click the green button on the pin-pad to confirm *the WiFi status will remain white if you have entered the wrong password. If the status remains white after 30 seconds you will need to press 3-My Networks then Delete All and try connecting again with the correct password*
- Press the red X 4-5 times to return to the home screen.
- Now that your reader is connected to WiFi you will need to follow the steps here to register your terminal to your location.
- Once connected and the reader has booted up you will see the MyTimePay screen (as seen here).
- You are now ready to take payments. The final step is to make sure you select the Link/2500 pin-pad from your list of card readers in MyTime (see screenshot below).
**TIP If you ever need to force reboot your terminal, hold the yellow key + # for 3 seconds**