You can be up and running, ready to take card payments in under 5 minutes with the plug & play capabilities of the Move/5000 pin-pad. Follow the few short steps below to set up your new card terminal.
- Connect the included power brick to the charging base by detaching the removable door on the backside of the charging base.
- On the pin-pad press 2634. A menu will display showing your WiFi status & battery status. The WiFi indicator will be white, indicating the Move/5000 pin-pad is not connected to WiFi. Press the circle key above the red X (the circle key is the "F key for menu")
- You can use your finger for input OR utilize the included stylus in the rear of the pin-pad
- Select Tetra Admin
- Select 4-Configure Wi-Fi
- Select 2-Scan Networks
- Click on your wireless network and enter the password *password entry defaults to caps, please see bottom of Move/5000 screen to toggle between caps, lower-case, numbers & special characters*
- The device will confirm to connect, click the green button on the pin-pad to confirm *the WiFi status will remain white if you have entered the wrong password. If the status remains white after 30 seconds you will need to press 3-My Networks then Delete All and try connecting again with the correct password*
- Press the red X 4-5 times to return to the home screen.
You are now ready to take payments. The final step is to make sure you select the Move/5000 pin-pad from your list of card readers in MyTime (see screenshot below).