Once memberships have been created for your business account, you can start offering them to your clients. Memberships can be added to a client via their client record or POS.
Adding Memberships via Client Record
To add a Membership via the client record:
- Go to Clients > Enter Client's name
- Go to the Memberships section of the Client Profile
- Select, "Add Membership" or the + icon on the right
- A modal will open where you can select a location and a membership.
- If you’d like, you can process payment for the membership by using the Take Payment button. Doing that will redirect you to POS to process the payment and close the ticket.
Selling Memberships via POS
To add a membership for a client via the Point of Sale system:
- Go to POS > New Ticket
- Add a client
- Select Membership in the products tab
After you have taken payment and closed the ticket, the membership will be stored on the client's profile and in the Membership report.