MyTime offers a prebook appointment option to assist with keeping your schedule fully booked and accommodating your client with their first appointment choice. Pre-Booked metric is based on appointments booked by clicking the 'PreBook' button after a ticket is closed in POS and appointments booked by clicking the 'Book Again' button in the appointment modal. In this article, we will explore both options.
Things to know:
- An appointment is considered a prebook only if the next appointment is booked before midnight on the same day as the previous appointment.
- Only appointments in the completed state are taken into account when calculating the Pre-Book metric.
- When an appointment is made by clicking the "PreBook" button after a ticket is closed in POS, the prebooked label will show up on the appointment modal immediately, and within six hours for appointments made by clicking the "Book Again" button.
Prebook Appointment Using Prebook Button
- Go to the schedule and select the desired appointment
- Select the checkout button
- Take payment and close the ticket
- Select the “Prebook Next Appointment” button on the information bar
- The system will take you to the scheduler and into visual booking mode for preselecting the desired time slot for your client. The screen you will see once the prebook next appointment button is selected looks like the image below:
- The client’s name will appear in the “select time for” box on the left of the scheduler so that you can verify you are booking an appointment for the correct client.
- Select the date and time for the client’s next appointment. Once you select the date and time, the appointment modal with the client’s information will display.
- Confirm appointment details and save
The prebooked label will show up on the appointment modal immediately. The prebook metric in reports will also be updated.
Prebook Appointment Using Book Again Button
Once the appointment is completed:
- Select the "Book Again" button from the appointment modal
- It will automatically prefill the client's information from the prior appointment
- Select the desired date and time for the client’s next appointment
The prebooked label will appear on the appointment modal within six hours. The prebook metric in reports will also be updated.