To export your client list in MyTime, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Clients tab
- Select the Manage Clients drop-down menu
- Once you select the drop-down menu, you will see three options for "Export Clients." The options include export all clients, export children, and export filtered clients.
- Export Clients - This means that you will be exporting your entire client base, with the exception of (pets, family members).
- Export Filtered Clients - This means that you will be exporting clients' information based on labels and/or specific filters that have been applied.
- Export Children -This means you will be exporting the information about the children (pets, family members, autos where applicable).
A CSV file will be created, which will be automatically downloaded and saved to your computer.
When exporting clients/pets/vehicles/family members, the system exports all default fields along with all custom fields.