To export your client list in MyTime, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Clients tab
- Select the drop-down menu for "Manage Clients"
- Once you select the drop-down menu, you will see three options for "Export Clients." The options include export all clients, export clients, and export filtered clients.
- Export Clients - This means that you will be exporting your entire client base except (pets, family members).
- Export Filtered Clients - This means that you will be exporting clients' information based on labels and/or specific filters that have been applied.
- Export Children - This means that you will be exporting the children's information (pets, family members, autos where applicable).
When exporting clients/pets/vehicles/family members, the system exports all default fields along with all custom fields.
Additional export information:
- Fields for a pet are prefixed with pet (e.g. Vet Name => Pet Vet Name)
- Fields for a vehicle are prefixed with vehicle (e.g. Name => Vehicle Name)
- Fields for family members are prefixed with family