This article will walk you through the process of exporting your client list in MyTime.
Things to know:
- The "Allow Access to Client Configuration & Import/Export Tool" access control setting controls the ability to export client information
- Client lists cannot be exported at the parent level for franchise companies
- When exporting clients you have the option to export either all clients or only those that meet certain filtering criteria:
- Export Clients - This option exports the entire client base, excluding details related to pets, family members, or vehicles.
- Export Filtered Clients - With this option, you can export client information based on applied labels and specific filters. This allows for a more targeted export, including only the clients that meet certain criteria or have specific attributes.
- Export Children - This option focuses on exporting information related to children (pets, family members, and vehicles where applicable).
- When exporting clients/pets/vehicles/family members, the system exports all default fields along with all custom fields.
To export your client list in MyTime, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Clients tab
- Select the Manage Clients drop-down menu
- Once you select the drop-down menu, you will see three options for "Export Clients." The options include export all clients, export children, and export filtered clients.
A CSV file will be created, which will be automatically downloaded and saved to your computer.