If you see the wifi signal with the red x on your screen, this means you need to simply connect your iWL device to WiFi to begin taking payments.
- Click the F key (below the 7 key) 4-6 times.
- Click Access Points
- Select New by clicking the top left black key
- Scroll to your WiFi network with the up and down arrow then press the green enter button
- Click Enter again on WPA/WPA2
- Enter your WiFi password. Clicking each number will offer first the number. Second the corresponding lowercase letter. Third, the uppercase corresponding letter e.g pressing 2 would cycle 2abcABC in that order # and 0 offer special characters
- Once the password is entered press the green enter button. Wait about 15-30 seconds and you should get a "connected" confirmation screen.
- Click the red X and return to the home screen. The WiFi indicator should no longer have a red X like indicated and should appear the same as the photo below. You are now ready to take payments through the MyTime POS!