The iCMP comes from the factory with a default "this lane closed" display message.
In order to customize a message on the iCMP, make sure it is paired with your iOS device first. If the device has not yet been paired, follow the steps seen here before moving forward.
Setting Custom Message:
- Log in to your MyTime account from the WebApp (your web browser, we prefer Chrome, if you are on an iOS device please launch a web browser as the following steps cannot be done from the MyTime Scheduler App).
- Click on your business name at the top right of the screen then click Business Setup > Settings
- Scroll down to the POS section and select your location.
- Click Edit next to the iCMP for which you wish to set default display message
- Type in the desired message in the Display Message field e.g. "Welcome to MyTime"
- Click save.
Once you complete a credit card transaction in the MyTime POS the display message will sync with your iCMP. Alternatively, you can do a test transaction in the MyTime POS to manually sync the display message.