The Daily Revenue Report breaks down your revenue based on the date the ticket was closed or the date when the appointment/class took place if a ticket is not present. You can filter for revenue from all tickets or just closed tickets. A few important things to note about this report:
- Revenue from closed tickets is listed on the date the ticket was closed (Note: this may be different from the date of the appointment).
- Revenue from appointments without closed tickets will be listed on the date the appointment took place.
- Void tickets will not appear on this report.
- Tips are not included in the report.
- Products on open tickets will not appear in the Daily Revenue Report until the ticket is closed.
- Item refunds will show up on the date the refund took place rather than on the original ticket date. For example, if an item was purchased on November 13th but refunded on November 23rd, the Daily Revenue report will display the negative revenue on the 23rd rather than the 13th.
To access this report:
Navigate to Dashboard
Select the Reports tab
Under the Company section, select the Daily Revenue report
When the report opens, you can filter by a specific location, staff, and date. You can also choose to view the report by date or location, include all tickets, or only closed tickets. If the By Location button is used at the top of the report, you will be able to easily compare metrics across locations and location groupings to see which locations are doing better or worse on that dimension.
Once you have selected your filters, click on the UPDATE button to generate the data you are looking for.
The location where the transaction took place.
|Date||The date the ticket was closed OR the date of the appointment (if the ticket is open or if no ticket is present).|
The classifying number associated with a ticket. Clicking this link opens the ticket in MyTime POS.
The classifying number associated with an appointment. Clicking this link opens the appointment modal in Scheduler.
The classifying number associated with an event/class. Clicking this link opens the appointment modal in Scheduler.
Revenue generated for all appointments during the date range selected. Does not include tips.
|Classes||Revenue generated for all classes and events during the date range selected.|
|Products||Revenue generated for all products sold during the date range selected. This includes miscellaneous charges.|
|Gift Cards||Revenue generated by gift cards sold during the date range selected.|
|Packages||Revenue generated by packages sold during the date range selected.|
|Memberships||Revenue generated by memberships sold during the date range selected.|
|Environmental Fees||Revenue generated by environmental fees collected during the date range selected.|
|Cancellation Fees||Revenue generated by cancellation fees collected during the date range selected.|
|Sum of all revenue generated during the date range selected.|
|Prepaid||Includes package redemption, membership redemption, gift card redemption, and membership dollar credits used.|
|Discounts||Includes discounts for all item types (service, product, membership, package, gift card, misc. fee, cancellation fee).|
|Refunds||Includes refunds for all item types (service, product, membership, package, gift card, misc. fee, cancellation fee) during the date range selected.|
|Net Revenue||Gross Revenue - Prepaid - Refunds - Discounts.|