The One-time Sale feature is a great tool to help promote any appointment openings or to simply offer a discount to clients. This can be created from your Schedule page. In this article, we will walk through how to create and share a one-time sale from your schedule.
Things to know:
- The discount is only valid for online bookings
- Existing appointments are not eligible for the discount. Only appointments scheduled after the sale was configured
- If an off-peak price and a one-time sale are configured at the same time, the one-time sale take precedence
To create a one-time sale simply:
1. Go to your Schedule, on the left panel below the calendar, select the Sale button
2. Select a time in your calendar you'd like to be discounted
3. Enter the sale details in the popup window. Advanced Options allows you to limit the sale to particular services or staff members. When you are satisfied, select Create
A popup will appear asking how to notify your clients about the sale. You can notify clients via email, SMS, push notification, and social media. If you select Share on Facebook or share on Twitter, a popup will appear allowing you to create and share a post.
If you selected Send via email message or text message you'll be directed to the campaign message. You can edit the template to what suits you best. When you are satisfied, click Select Recipients to edit the recipient list and send the message.