If you need some time after an appointment for cleanup or anything, you can add time to the end of each service, we call this buffer time. You can always add, remove, or change the duration of buffer time for a specific service right from your Service Menu.
Things to know:
- Buffer time is only allowed at the end of the appointment
- Buffer times show as unavailable to clients booking you online
- The appointment schedule will show the full length of the appointment (including the buffer time). The buffer time will be marked in grey.
To set up buffer time for a service:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Services Menu
- Click on edit next to the appropriate service. In this example, we will be editing the Mud Facial service.
- Next hit the Advanced button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Next, click on +Add time and then select the Buffer Time option
- Once you are satisfied, remember to save your changes!
Buffer Time on Schedule
- Processing Time for Services
- Service Pricing & Duration Same for all Locations and Staff Members
- Service Pricing & Duration by Location / Staff Member
- Service Pricing & Duration by Title / Location Group
- Service Pricing & Duration by Location Group (without titles)