You can easily cancel any appointment from the appointment modal.
Things to know:
- The ability to cancel appointments is tied to the Edit Appointments access control
- If payment was taken on a ticket, the appointment cannot be canceled until the ticket is refunded. Once refunded, then cancellation can take place.
- If the value of the ticket is $0, then no refund is necessary and staff will be able to cancel the appointment.
- When an appointment is canceled, the appointment will no longer appear on the schedule
- When you cancel an appointment for a client who has recurring appointments,
you will be prompted to indicate if you want to cancel only the current appointment or all appointments in the series.
To cancel an appointment, simply:
- Navigate to the schedule
- Locate the appointment you wish to cancel
- Click on the appointment
- Select the Cancel Appointment link at the bottom left of the modal
- There is a confirmation box that will populate asking you to confirm this action. Confirm the cancellation by clicking Yes on the confirmation pop up
If the account has cancellation reasons defined, you will be prompted to select the cancellation reason.
If a cancellation fee is set up, you will be asked to confirm if you want the fee to be charged.