With MyTime, you can sync your external Google calendar to your scheduler so you'll never be booked in MyTime during your external calendar events.
Things to know:
- It is a two-way sync that occurs anytime either side updates. i.e., appointments created in MyTime will show up in the staff members' Google calendars, and appointments made in their Google calendars will show up in MyTime.
- Each staff member may sync with one external calendar
If you want to sync your Google calendar with MyTime, the process is pretty easy:
- First, log into your MyTime account
- Go to Business Setup > Staff
- Select the staff member whose schedule you'd like to connect to Google (in this example, we're connecting Grant)
- When you click on a staff member, their staff profile will appear
- Select Sync External Calendar
- Next, select Google Calendar
- If you are not already signed in to your Google account, you will be prompted to do so
- Once signed in, grant MyTime access to your Google calendar
- Verify the calendar you wish to see MyTime appointments on
- When you've finished connecting your calendar, the staff member's profile will read "Calendar Synced". The date and time of your most recent sync will appear right beneath the Calendar Synced heading (see below).
If you'd like to view external calendar events in your schedule, make sure "Display external calendar events on Schedule" is switched to YES (see below).
Once you've completed these steps, appointments from your calendar will appear in your schedule, and these time slots will be blocked to avoid any double bookings.
We hope this helped! If you have any additional questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.