When a staff member resigns from your business, you can easily delete their profile and still be able to keep historical data. In this article, we will look at the process of deleting a staff member.
Things to know:
- Deleting a staff member will not cancel all appointments scheduled with that staff member.
- If the appointments for the deleted staff member are not re-assigned to someone else, the deleted staff will show on the Schedule with (Deleted) behind their name.
- You will be able to see historical data for a deleted staff member in reports. Learn more here
To delete a staff member:
- Go to Business Setup > Staff & Availability
- Then, select the staff member you want to delete
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "Delete Staff Member" link
- Confirm the deletion
You will now notice the word "Deleted" next to the staff member's name on the schedule, appointment modal, and reports.
Deleted Staff on Schedule
Deleted Staff on Appointment Modal