In this article, we will walk through the steps on how to add products to the inventory from the scheduler app.
- Log into the app. For details on how to, learn here
- Once signed in you will be directed to the schedule by default
- On the navigation menu, tap the 'More' option
- Tap 'Inventory'
- On the inventory page, tap the (+) at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen
- Here you can add your product details:
- Image - Tap the image icon to upload the image for the products
- Product - Enter the name of the product that the SKU corresponds to
- Brand - Enter the brand for the product
- Category - Enter the category of the product
- Sell to Clients - Should this product be sold to customers via POS? Toggle to Yes if this product should be sold to clients, else, remain toggled to No
- Commission Eligible - Can this product be applied towards retail commissions? Select Yes if an employee is entitled to commission on selling this product. Else, select No.
- Description - Text description of the product, often provided by the manufacturer
- +SKU - When tapped, it opens to add a new SKU.
- SKU Name - The name of the specific SKU you sell. It can include size, color, flavor, etc.
- SKU # - The unique stock-keeping unit associated with the specific version of the product
- Barcode - The number appearing directly below the barcode image on the SKU. You can use UPC or EAN format.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.