In this article, we will walk through the steps on how to complete stock checks assigned to you on the scheduler app.
- Log into the app. For details on how to, learn here
- Once signed in you will be directed to the schedule by default
- On the navigation menu, tap the 'More' option
- Tap 'Inventory'
- On the inventory screen, tap the 3 dots at the top right-hand corner to display the stock check option
- Tap 'Stock Checks'
- All stock checks assigned to you will be displayed here
- Tap the arrow (>) next to Ready to Start, to open the stock check and get started
- On the 'Stock Check' screen, tap the arrow (>) next to retail or back bar to view the products that need to be counted
- Tap the arrow (>) next to each product to open the count screen
- Enter the count
- Repeat steps 10-12 for all other products
- Once done, the count will be updated on the Stock check screen. Proceed by selecting the 'Review Count' at the top right-hand corner
- On the 'Review Count' screen, once everything is okay, 'Submit Count'
- Confirm by clicking 'Submit' on the confirmation message
For more information contact us at email@example.com.