To reach a particular group of your client list, you can construct targeted campaigns using the campaign filters. This can be done with both pre-existing and custom templates. In this article, we will walk through the steps to create a targeted campaign for clients who have attended specific classes.
Things to know:
- By default, MyTime will automatically select the clients who have email addresses and phone numbers on file and have opted in to receive marketing campaigns. If a client has not opted in or does not have an email address or phone number on file, they will not be included in the recipient list
For more details on SMS marketing campaigns, learn more here
Creating Target Campaign for Classes Attended
- Navigate to Marketing > Campaigns
- Here you can use information from an existing email template or create your own
- For pre-saved templates, locate the template you wish to use then hover to see the 'View/Send' option
- Click 'View' to edit the template
- Template's Name - You can rename the template to one of your preference
- Reply-to-Name - Name of the business that appears when your clients reply to an auto email. We will use the business name that was added to the business profile page
- Reply-to-Email - A drop down will be displayed with the business' email addresses if more than one, and the option to add a custom email address
- Email Subject - You can edit the subject of the email to one of your preferences, this will be the subject displayed when your clients receive your email
- Body of the template - You can edit the email's body by clicking anywhere in the textbox
- If you wish to have this campaign sent via text message as well, you can copy the template details and then click the 'Text Message' to paste the information there
- After making the necessary adjustments to your campaign template, click on the 'Save Changes' button to be redirected to the templates page
- Hover over the same template you just edit then click 'Send'
- At the bottom right-hand side of the page, click on the "Next Select Recipients" button
- On the 'Select Recipient' page is where you use the campaign filters to select your target clients for this campaign.
- Location- You can select the location for which the campaign is applicable if your account has multiple locations. When a location is selected, the recipient list is filtered to include only clients who are associated with that location
- Who - You can use this filter to target clients who have attended classes at your business, you can select all classes or specific classes
- Click the drop-down arrow for the 'Have/Have Not' filter and choose 'Have Attended'
- Click the drop-down arrow for the classes filter to display the classes the business offers, choose All Classes, or select a specific class. Remember to deselect the other filters for packages, memberships, products, and services
- Within the past - This filtered to classes attended within the specified number of days, weeks, months, or years. To target a specific date range or time period, click the drop-down arrow > Custom Time period
- The client-selected list will include the number of clients that matched the filters above. For this example, the list is reduced to 8.
- Click Send
- You will then be directed to the Marketing Campaign sent page to view sent campaigns
If you have any questions, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.