Setting booking intervals for each staff member offers the advantage of increasing your staff's utilization. In this article, we will walk through how to configure online booking interval per staff member.
Things to know:
- Online booking interval per staff member feature is controlled by a hidden setting that only the MyTime team can enable. To enable the hidden setting, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
- The company's booking interval will be used if a staff member doesn't have a custom booking interval defined
- If the "Anyone" option is selected on the booking widget, the company's booking interval will take precedence
- Multi-staff appointments are excluded from the custom booking interval
- The custom booking interval of a staff member has no bearing on the service duration. For example, if the client selects a service with a duration of 1 hour but the booking interval of the staff member is 30 minutes, the interval displayed will be 30 minutes.
Set Custom Booking Interval Per Staff Member
To set a custom booking interval for a staff member:
- Navigate to Business Setup > Staff and Availability
- Filter by the desired location
- Select the staff member for whom you want to modify the booking interval.
- Locate the booking interval setting and expand the drop down menu
- Select the interval of your choice
A client will see the configured interval when they choose this particular staff member on the booking widget. in this example, the interval selected is 30 minutes.
- Company Setting - 30 min & 1 hr
- Jenna Lee - 25 minutes custom booking interval
- Alexis T - no custom booking interval
If a client chooses Jenna Lee in the aforementioned scenario, a 25-minute interval will be displayed. But if the client chooses Alexis, the interval presented will be 30 minutes, as defined by the company setting.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.