In this article, we will walk through the steps on how your clients can add themselves to the waitlist when using the Guest App.
- Clients will need to download the guest app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple Store (iOS)
- Once downloaded, on the home screen tap the account icon in the top right corner of the screen
- On the sign-in page, log in using their MyTime consumer credentials or sign in using Facebook
- To add themselves to the waitlist, they need to click the "Home" icon on the bottom panel. From the home screen, click, click "Walk-in Waitlist"
- Select the desired location (if the account has multiple locations). The locations will be displayed with an estimated wait time below the business hours
- Select a service from the service menu
- After selecting the service, they will be given the estimated wait time. If this time is acceptable then they can click "Check-in" but if not then click "Cancel"
- Complete the intake form (if applicable)
- The confirmation page will appear with the appointment details
Once the appointment is added to the waitlist, the client can:
- Cancel the appointment using the Cancel Booking button
- Get Directions to the business using the Get Directions link
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.