In this article, we will walk through the steps on how your clients would check in when using the Guest App.
- Clients will need to download the guest app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple Store (iOS)
- Once downloaded, on the home screen tap the account icon in the top right corner of the screen
- On the sign-in page, log in using their MyTime consumer credentials or sign in using Facebook
- They will be taken to the My Account to view account details
- From here, click the "Home" icon on the bottom panel
- The option to check in will be visible
Check-In Button is NOT Displayed When:
- The client has location access on their device, they are within 30 mins before the appointment and they are NOT within 20 meters of the store location
- The check-in button will not display and the clients WILL always be automatically checked in if the below is true:
- The user has turned on location services AND the user is within 20 meters of the store along with having an appointment that is less than 30 mins away.
- The manual check-in button, if enabled in the UI, has to check for location services. If location services are not enabled, a modal will pop up asking the user to Enable Location Services with two buttons, Enable and Cancel
- Enable takes the user to the mobile settings to enable location services.
- Cancel will take them back to the home page and they cannot use manual check-in.
- The Check-In button will be displayed with the services, date, and time for the appointment when:
- The client does NOT have location access on their device, they are within 30 mins before the appointment and are within 20 meters of the store location (manual check-in is required).
- The client does NOT have location access on their device, they are within 30 mins before the appointment and they are NOT within 20 meters of the store location (manual check-in is also required.)
- Clicking on the Check-In button prompts the client to open the location settings for the app. Once the location is turned on, the check-in button will disappear and auto-check-in will be completed
- Check-In Button is NOT Displayed When:
Once checked in, the appointment will be updated to reflect this change in the status
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.