In this article, we'll walk through how to search for clients in MyTime.
Things to know:
- You can search for clients by their name, email address, or phone number
- When searching for a client in the appointment modal, POS, or clients tab, we prioritize clients associated with the selected location. As a result, clients matching the associated location will be shown first.
- The client's associated location will appear in the search results below their contact information
- The "View Clients" access control determines which clients appear in the list
Searching for Clients from the Client Tab
- Navigate to the Client's tab
- Filter by the desired location
- At the top right-hand corner of the page, locate the "Search Clients" search bar
- Enter the client's name to view a list of matches
Searching for Clients from the Appointment Modal
- Navigate to the Schedule
- Click on the ‘New Appointment’ button below the calendar on the left-hand side of the Schedule or on a specific time slot directly in the schedule
- Once the modal opens, search for the client's name in the client field
Searching for Clients in POS
- Navigate to POS < New Ticket
- On the new ticket, search for your client in the search bar
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.