In this article, we will walk through the steps taken by your clients to book a class session in your guest app.
Please Note: The class selection page only displays classes scheduled a week at a time
Booking a Class on the Guest App
- Clients will need to download the guest app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple Store (iOS)
- Once downloaded, on the home screen tap the account icon in the top right corner of the screen
- On the sign-in page, log in using their MyTime consumer credentials or sign in using Facebook
- They will be taken to the My Account page after signing in, where they can view their account details
- To book a class, they need to click the "Home" icon at the bottom of the screen. From the home screen, click "View Class Schedule"
- Select the desired location (if the account has multiple locations). The locations will be displayed with an estimated wait time below the business hours
- On the class schedule page, click 'Select' beside the preferred class
- Select "Attendee Type" and click on the ‘Continue” button to proceed to the Check-Out page
- Complete the intake form (if applicable)
- Enter the card details (A credit card is not required unless there is a cancellation fee or if the client is required to pay online) then click on “Complete Booking”
- The booking confirmation page will display the class schedule
Once the class session is booked, the client can:
- Use the Book Again button to navigate to the class schedule page to book another class session
- Add the booked class session to their personal Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or Apple calendar
- Cancel the class session using the Cancel link
- Get Directions to the business using the Get Directions link
- Print a copy of the class session confirmation using the Print link at the bottom left of the screen
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.