In this article, we'll go over the steps your clients will take to book an appointment through your guest app.
- Clients will need to download the guest app from the Google Play Store (Android) or the Apple Store
- Once downloaded, on the home screen tap the account icon in the top right corner of the screen
- On the sign-in page, log in using their MyTime consumer credentials or sign in using Facebook
- They will be taken to the My Account page after signing in, where they can view their account details.
- To begin booking an appointment, they must first select the "Booking" icon at the bottom of the screen to be taken to the booking page.
- Click "Book Now"
- Select the desired location (if the account has multiple locations)
- Click "Book Appointment"
- Clients can either scroll to find the desired service or use the filter option to limit their search to a specific staff member and service category.
- Select "Book" next to the desired service
- To add more services to the cart, click the "Add another service" link. To proceed to the date and time picker, select Time
- Choose a date and time
- Proceed to the checkout page, fill out the intake form, enter your credit card information (if applicable), and complete the booking
The booking confirmation page will appear
Once the appointment is booked, the client can:
- Use the Book Again button to navigate to the Time Picker to book another appointment for the same service
- Add the booked appointment to your personal Google, Outlook, or Apple calendar.
- Cancel the appointment using the Cancel link
- Get Directions to the business using the Get Directions link
For more information contact us at email@example.com.