MyTime allows you to view and track appointment statuses by staff members on the scheduler.
Things to know:
- Only the agenda and day views show the appointment count by status. It isn't visible in the week, month, or split views.
- Appointments that are pending or have been marked as a no-show are not counted as Booked / Checked-in / Completed.
- When a pending appointment is accepted, it is marked as Booked and counts toward the booked status.
- Confirmed appointments will be counted as Booked
- Multi-day appointments will be counted for each day
Configure Appointment Count by Status
- Navigate to Business Setup > Settings
- In the Calendar section, locate the "Display appointment count in Calendar" setting
- Toggle to YES
- Once enabled, you can select which appointment statuses should be displayed. Booked, Checked in, or Completed
View Appointment Count by Status
- Navigate to the schedule
- Select the desired location, date and staff members
- Filter by day or agenda views
For more information contact us at email@example.com.