When customers book online, MyTime will suggest related Add-On services they can add to their appointment for a price. This allows you to effortlessly upsell to your clients.
Add-On services do not appear in your services list in your MyTime profile - they only appear as an optional addition after the client selects a related service.
Creating Add-On Services
To set up Add-On services:
- Navigate to your Business Setup > Services Menu
- Scroll to the bottom of your Services Menu to the Add-Ons category, and select Setup
- In the popup, enter the Add-On name, duration, description, location, qualified staff, and price. You can also add resources to the Add-On. For more information about Resource Booking, click here.
- Next, select Add Services under Can be added to.
- Select all services the Add-On will be offered with. When you are finished, click Save.
This Add-On can now be easily added to each connected service during the booking process (both booking online and in-store).
When a customer selects one of the connected services while booking online, a pop-up will appear asking if they want to include an Add-On with the purchase.
When you book an appointment from your Scheduler, select +Add-on to easily include an Add-On service with the appointment.
- Processing Time for Services
- Buffer Time for Services
- Service Pricing & Duration Same for all Locations and Staff Members
- Service Pricing & Duration by Location / Staff Member
- Service Pricing & Duration by Title / Location Group
- Service Pricing & Duration by Location Group (without titles)