If you are subscribed to MyTime's Automated Marketing feature, you can easily create and send emails to your entire client list, to selected clients, or to a single client.
In this article, you'll learn how to send an email campaign to multiple clients.
Things to know:
When you send a campaign, MyTime tracks whether clients open it, how many booked, and which email addresses bounce so you can update your records. You can also see how much revenue was generated by each campaign.
By default, the recipient list will automatically display clients:
Who are associated with a location
Have an email address on file and have opted in to receive email marketing campaigns
If a client is not associated with a location, has not opted in to receive email marketing campaigns or does not have an email address on file, they will not be included in the recipient list.
To send an email to multiple clients:
- Navigate to Marketing > Campaigns
- Next, go to the Campaigns tab and then select “Email”
- Here you can use information from an existing email template or create your own
- After making the necessary adjustments to your campaign, click on the "Next Select Recipients" button
- Select your desired filters - you can learn about each filter here
- You can also search for clients by name, phone number, and email address using the search box
- To view and edit the clients selected to receive the campaign before sending, select View next to the client count
- Once satisfied with your recipient list, you can choose to send the campaign now or later. If you choose later, you can select a date and time for the campaign to be sent.
- Click on the Send button to send the campaign now
- On the Campaigns Sent tab under the Sent Email Campaigns section, you will be able to view all Campaigns that were sent.