A resource is any item necessary for a service that must be booked in conjunction with that service. For example, a room is a resource if a service requires a room. Other examples of resources are massage tables, automotive bays, grooming tubs, chairs, and machines. With MyTime's Resource Booking feature, you can keep track of your resources to ensure that you always have the necessary resources available when you schedule an appointment.
You can set up and manage resources on your Staff & Availability page.
- Navigate to Business Setup
- On the Staff & Availability page, select Manage Resources
- Next, select Add New Resource link
- When you select Add New Resource, the window below will appear. Here you can name the resource, select its location, and add the hours the resource is bookable.
- The Resource Name is visible only to you, not to clients.
- Bookings Per Time Slot refers to the capacity of the resource: the number of appointments the resource can accommodate in any one time period. For example, If the resource is a room, and this room can accommodate three appointments at the same time, enter the value “3”. If the room can only accommodate one appointment, enter “1”.
- Repeat this process until all your resources are entered. Your resources will now be listed on your Manage Resources page (see below). You may return to this page at any time to edit, add, or delete resources
On the Manage Resource page, you can delete the resources created.
- Select the resource you wish to delete
- Click "Edit"
- On the resource modal, click the "Delete Resource" at the bottom left-hand corner
- Confirm by typing delete
- Click the red "Delete" button
You can learn more about resources in the following articles:
We hope this helped! If you have any additional questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.