MyTime's waitlist feature allows you to keep a list of clients who are waiting for the next available appointment. Before we begin there are some important things to note about this feature:
- By default, waitlist estimation will ignore appointments that are waiting for more than 15 minutes.
- All the waiting appointments which are ignored in estimation will display ’N/A’. If you want the waitlist estimation to ignore appointments that have been waiting for more or less than 15 minutes, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (385) 233-6964 to enable this on your behalf.
- You can set a restriction on how long the waitlist can expand, for example, if the wait time reaches x hours, clients will not be added to the list. Learn more here.
In this article, we will look at how to enable the waitlist
The first step in using the waitlist is enabling it on the Settings page. Here's how:
- Select your Business Name in the upper right
- Select Business Setup
- Select Settings
- Next, select YES under "Allow clients to be added to waitlist?"
- Once you have enabled this setting, you are ready to begin using the waitlist.