In this article, we will walk through the steps on how to update your login username and email address for your MyTime account.
Things to Know:
- For security purposes, you cannot change your login username or email address until you are logged into your account.
- Since this is where vital MyTime correspondence are sent, the email address you change must be valid and active.
- When altering your login information from your profile, you can change your email address to a username but not vice versa way around.
Updating Your Login Username / Email Address In My Account
- Click your Business Name (or your name) in the upper right
- Click My Account
- Change your login username or email address in the Personal Information section
- Once updated click the "Save Changes" button
Updating Your Login Username / Email Address On Your Profile
- Navigate to Business Setup > Staff and Availability
- Click to open your profile
- Update your username or email address in the username/email address field
- Once updated, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button
For more information contact us at email@example.com.