Clients can purchase memberships via the consumer app which is similar to the way they would purchase them via the widget. In this article, we'll outline the steps your clients need to follow to purchase memberships using your guest app.
- Clients must download the guest app from either the Google Play Store (for Android users) or the Apple Store (for iOS users)
- Upon downloading, navigate to the home screen and tap on the account icon located in the top right corner
- On the sign-in page, clients can either log in using their MyTime consumer credentials or choose
- Upon signing in, clients will be directed to the My Account page, providing them access to view and manage their account details
- They can then purchase a membership from 2 places:
- Clicking Membership on their My Account page
- Clicking the 'Home' icon at the bottom of the page directs them to the home page to then select "Purchase Memberships"
- Both options take them to the location selector page, where they can select the desired location where they want to purchase the membership. In this example, we will use the Test - Linstead location
- Choose a membership and tap on the ‘Buy" button
- Enter card details and then the “Complete Purchase" button
- The confirmation page will display all the membership details
For more information contact us at email@example.com.